Asheville Design Center’s Vision for Western North Carolina:
- Design: Western North Carolina enjoys an excellent built environment that supports vibrant communities in balance with the rich cultural heritage and natural environment.
- Inclusion: All Western North Carolina, including underserved urban neighborhoods and rural communities, benefit from creative design.
- Capacity: Western North Carolina communities use thoughtful design solutions for community problems.
- Community Advocacy: A broad coalition of organizations and communities work together to champion well-planned and designed human, cultural and natural environments.
- Professional Community: Western North Carolina is home to a thriving public and private professional design community.
- Resource Center: Asheville Design Center is a center for elevated dialogue on design innovation and best practices.
- Reputation: Asheville Design Center is acknowledged as a trusted partner and leader for achieving excellence.
Asheville Design Center Serves Western North Carolina’s:
- Underserved urban neighborhoods and rural communities
- Local governments
- Nonprofit organizations
- Design professionals and students