Asheville DesignBuild Studio
SUMMER 2016 – COMMUNITY PROJECT PROPOSAL
PROJECT PROPOSALS ARE DUE BY January 31, 2016
To submit your project idea to be completed by the 2016 Summer Design Build Studio, please provide the following information:
- A brief description of your project and how it will be a benefit to the community
- Who is the primary Point of Contact or Community Representative for your proposed project?
- Will your Project be mobile or have a fixed address? If a fixed address, where will it be?
- Do you have any funds currently available for the Project or will fundraising be necessary?
- How do you propose to develop community support for the project?
You will be notified if your Project idea is selected as a finalist. All finalists will be invited to an interview in early February with the Asheville Design Center to continue the discussion regarding the specifics of your project. Following these interviews the Asheville Design Center will select a project to work with its 2016 Design Build Studio. All ideas will be considered and final selection will be based upon Community benefit as presented in your response to the questions above, as well as a number of logistical factors including timeline, budget, required permits, etc.
Please complete your responses in the online form provided below. If you wish to submit a hard copy of your proposal, on a separate sheet of paper and submit them to the address below:
Asheville Design Center
PO Box 1524
Asheville , NC 28802
Digital applications can be sent to email@example.com . Please call to confirm digital applications have been received. 828-782-7894.